SETUP MYSTIC TV SETUP APK – M3U – EPG – PORTAL – FIREDL – FILELINKED
MYSTIC TV FILELINKED – 82452336
ALL OFFICIAL APPS AND 3RD PARTY PLAYERS
DIRECT MYSTIC DOWNLOAD https://getmystic.tv/mystictv.apk
MYSTIC TV M3U http://mystictv.gq:826/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
MYSTIC TV EPG http://mystictv.gq:826/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
MYSTIC TV PORTAL http://mystictv.gq:826
MYSTIC TV WEB PLAYER – http://masterweb-tv.live/
TiviMate – XCIPTV – LEXTREME – IMPLAYER
SETUP PICS – https://getmystic.tv/pics
Mystic TV – Jailbreak Fire TV, Fire Stick, Fire Cube, Fire Stick
Step 1 – Go to the home screen of your Firestick by clicking the home button on remote
Step 2 – Go up and over all the way to the right to access Settings
Step 3 – Click Preferences
Step 4 – Click Privacy Settings – you may not see any of these options on older Fire TV devices or systems that haven’t been updated, if so proceed
Step 5 – Turn off both “Device Usage Data” and “Collect App Usage Data. Go back to previous screen by clicking back button on remote after changing these settings to “Off”.”
Step 6 – Click Data Monitoring
Step 7 – Turn off Data Monitoring – Note: If you are using a newer Fire TV/Stick, you will access the “App Usage Data” section by navigating to Fire TV Settings / Preferences / Privacy Settings. we would also suggest going into the “Data Monitoring” tab and turn off that option in there as well.
Step 8 – Click back button, return to the previous screen and click the My Fire TV
Step 9 – Click Developer Options
Step 10 – Click Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 11 – Click Turn On button
How To Install Mystic TV On Jailbroken Fire Stick
Step 1 – Go to Home screen of your Firestick by clicking Home button on remote
Step 2 – Hover over search icon and type in “Downloader” highlight it and click it
Step 3 – Click Downloader icon
Step 4 – Click Download button
Step 5 – Click Open button
Step 6 – If you are presented with dialog, click Allow button
Step 7 – Click OK button on update notes
Step 8 – Click Settings menu item on left side of screen
Step 11 – Click Home button
Step 12 – You are now back on Home screen of Downloader, click OK button on remote to open keyboard
Step 13 – Click Clear button on the keyboard and remove the HTTP
Step 14 – Type in the following letter for letter https://mystictv.us/fl
Step 15 – Open Filelinked and enter in the Code above and the PIN given then proceed to install.
How To Set Up Mystic TV APK Settings
Install EPG to set up the on screen guide Open the gears Icon from the main screen to access settings
Step 1 – General Settings – Uncheck AutoStart on Bootup – Uncheck Show Full EPG – Uncheck Active Subtitle – Click Save Changes Then Go Back In
Step 2 – Stream Format – MPGTS (.ts) – Click Save Change
Step 3 – Time Format – 12 Hours Format – Click Save Changes
Step 4 – External Player – If you have a player such as VLC downloaded on your device you can connect to Mystic
Step 5 – Player Selection – Connect a player such as VLC to Movies/Series to gain a better experience for playback
Step 6 – Multi-Screen Settings – Your device can handle as many connections as you are allowed. If you have 3 connections select a 3 screen setup – Click Save Changes
Step 7 – Multi-Screen Settings (ONLY WHEN USING MULTISCREEN) – Native – Check the 2 enable boxes – Click Save Changes
Step 8 – Parental Control – Set and confirm a pin – Go to each section and lock the categories you do not wish to view
Step 9 – Speed Test – Make sure your device has enough speed to handle the file being served
To Add Favorites – Hold selection button down from the category selected and when the sub menu pops out add to favorites. There will now be a star next to the channel and will find in Favorites category.
To Record – Find a show or channel and press selection button until sub menu opens up and then record show.
Alternative Ways To Install On Fire Stick
FireDL – 327790
Mystic TV Setup – Android TV Box – Shield
Mystic TV Setup – Roku
- Add the Smarters Channel – https://my.roku.com/add/SmartersPlayer
- Add portal address – http://getmystic.gq:826/
- Add your username and password provided.
Mystic TV Setup – Apple TV & iPad
Step 1 – Install One of these apps:
Step 2 – Use the Mystic M3U and or EPG
MYSTIC TV M3U LINKS
M3U – http://mystictv.gq:826/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts EPG – http://mystictv.gq:826/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Replace the xxxs with your username and password.
IlO0 I = capital letter i l = lower case letter L O = capital letter o 0 = number zero
Once you have inserted your username and password into the URL, you can use the bit.ly service and shorten the URL so it is easier to type..
If you don’t want to use bit.ly you need to ensure that the address is typed into the box with no mistakes. One wrong character in the address and this will not work.
Mystic TV TiviMate Setup
Follow the steps below to integrate IPTV Service in TiviMate after you have downloaded through our Filelinked portal
1. Open TiviMate App and click Add Playlist
2. Click Enter URL
3. Enter provided M3U URL – We will insert the EPG M3U URL in step #8 below.
4. Choose Next.
5. Give it a moment to get going.
6. You will then see Playlist and a message with Channel Count and your Playlist name. Click Next.
7. Now let’s load that guide. Choose Enter URL.
8. Type the EPG M3U URL or shortened bit.ly URL for your TV Guide.
9. Click done.
10. TV Guide will import and you are able to start to enjoy Mystic TV!
Mystic TV TiviMate – Tips And Tricks
Upon installing TiviMate, you will immediately notice the unique interface it provides. The menu bar on the left lists your Playlist Categories or “Groups” as they are referred to in the app. These can be hidden, removed, and managed all within the Settings. This is a great way to eliminate any unwanted Channel lists that you don’t use or need. With TiviMate, users can integrate multiple services or “Playlists” within the app meaning you can combine two or more Services into one! This is a great way to ensure your live streaming is always available and manage your favorite channels across multiple platforms.
Navigating this app is a breeze when using your streaming device’s remote. If using a Firestick, the following options are available:
- Select Button: Opens Channel
- Back Button: Shows Groups/Return to Guide
- Left Button: Scrolls to Previous Program
- Right Button: Scrolls to Next Program
- Up Button: Scrolls Up through Channels
- Down Button: Scrolls Down through Channels
- Rewind Button: Scrolls Channels Up without changing channel
- Fast Forward: Scrolls Channels Down without changing channel
After playing a Channel, clicking the select button will generate various options: This includes the ability to view recent channels and quick select as well as re-open the TV Guide with your current channel playing in the background:
– The Groups options within TiviMate sets it apart from other IPTV applications. Using this to your advantage is a great way to condense your TV streaming experience. – To edit these, simply open the TV Guide and click the Menu Button (3 horizontal lines) on your remote. Then click Group options: – Select Manage groups – To remove an unwanted or unused Group, simply switch the toggle off: Only highlighted groups will now be visible on the left side menu bar of the home-screen. To adjust the order of these, simply click Manage positions: – Click to highlight and adjust group position to your preference! We suggest using the Favorites Tab at the top for a personal streaming experience. NOTE: Mystic TV recommends adding your preferred channels into your Favorites to get the most out of this app. This will enable all navigational features to work within the Favorites “Group” meaning all scrolling and selection will be through your Favorite Channels!
There are a few ways to add a Channel to Favorites. – The first option is to long click when playing a Channel and selecting “Add to Favorites” – Or, if you you would like to add multiple channels quickly, simply press the Menu button from the TV Guide to prompt the following options:
– There are a few options within the app’s settings that are worth checking out. One thing we suggest is enabling the confirmation message prior to exiting out. This way, you will not accidentally close the app by pressing the back button too many times: – Another feature to note is the auto-update option for the TV guide. This will ensure your guide is always up to date: – For those who wish to use Parental Controls these can also be established within the Parental controls Category. This includes setting and using a PIN Number for access. These can be adjusted to require PIN for Playlists, TV Guide, Group options, and more. – Within the Settings option of TiviMate are tons of features and options that will help you get the most out of your Live TV experience. Adjusting these will help cater the app to your specific preferences. We suggest checking out all of these Categories to ensure the app is set to your liking.
When it comes to Closed Captioning, TiviMate does not let you down on Mystic TV. That being said, working subtitles will vary from Channel to Channel within the app depending on the source. How To Enable Subtitles: – Open and play your preferred content – Long Click the Select button on your remote to open options and choose CC – Change toggle from “Off” to “Closed captions 1” – Subtitles will now load for your content
Mystic TV Portal Setup
Great for Formuler Z8 for example with MOL
- Edit portal, enter address below
- http://mystictv.gq:826 then add your username and password
Mystic TV – Updating The App
Always make sure you have the latest version. If you need to uninstall go into the device settings and then the applications to delete and reinstall. Do not forget to update the settings when you put the fresh version on the application!